Town Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*Closed weekends and holidays
19 Danforth St. Norway, Maine 04268
Phone: (207) 743-6651 Fax: (207) 743-5307
Norway Select Board Meetings are always the first and third Thursdays of the month at 7PM at the Norway Town Office. Norway Planning Board Meetings are always held on the second and fourth Thursday of each month, at 7PM at the Norway Town Office.
Shared from Norway Parks and Recreation Director Deb Partridge:
- From April 1st to June 15th from the upstream side of Main Street to the downstream dam by Aubuchon on Rte 26 is open to fishing only for persons under age 16 or persons holding an eligible complimentary fishing license. Restricted to two lines per person. Daily limit on trout:2 fish.
- The tennis nets are up at the Cottage Street Recreation Area. Those who wish to play tennis or pickleball are to come to the Town Office to obtain a key for access. This applies to individuals as well as those who participate in leagues/weekly play. Fees for the summer are $20 for Norway residents and Norway taxpayers and $50 for non-residents/non-taxpayers. Fees go to the upkeep of the courts.
- A reminder taxes are due on May 22nd.
- The Norway Parks & Recreation Department would like to invite everyone to the 10th Annual Don Butters Memorial Game at the Lovejoy Farm Sports Complex Thursday, May 25th. The Ceremony starts at 5:30pm; games are at 6pm.
- The Norway Family Fishing Festival will be held on Saturday June 3rd from 8am-11am rain or shine at Butters Park. For your planning purposes, the Norway Swim Program will run on June 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, July 5, 6, 7.