Code Enforcement Officer
Code Enforcement Hours
Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30pm
Norway has an Electrical Inspector and permits are required.
Code Enforcement Department is responsible for the issuance and inspection of:
- Building Permits
- Plumbing Permits
- Rental Inspections
- Land Use
- Flood Plain Management
If you have questions, such as, do you need a permit for the project you are doing, or how far from the road or property lines does your project need to be, please call.
Applications, Ordinances, and Reports
- 2015 Final Report on the Health of the Norway Lakes
- General Info & Fee Structure
- Norway Building Code 2015
- Norway Building Permit Application
- Norway Electrical Ordinance
- Norway Electrical Permit Application
- Timeline for Appeals Summary
- Norway Shoreland Zoning Application
- Norway Shoreland Ord 6.17.2019
- Norway Shoreland map adopted 06.17.13
Norway has additional ordinances available online.