Town of Norway
Volunteer Tree Consultant Position
To be appointed by the Norway Select Board.
- The Tree Consultant provides advice to the Town Manager.
- The Tree Consultant provides advice on the planting, care and removal of Public shade trees and other landscaping plantings.
- The Tree Consultant provides advice on the health and management of trees in the Town parks and cemeteries.
- The Tree Consultant may assist the Town Manager in researching and applying for grant funds from federal, state and local resources for the health of the Towns Public trees.
- The Tree Consultant must provide the Town with proper documentation of relevant experience and or certifications/licenses.
FMI please call the Norway Town Office at 743-6651. Approved by the Norway Select board 8/2/2018